- Teaching Staff
- An organized keeper for maintaining planners, folders, etc.
- Loose-leaf Binder Paper and Graph Paper (8 ½ x11)
- (6) Single-Subject Spiral Notebooks (2ELA, 2 Math, 1 Science, 1 History)
- Three-Pocket Folders (3) (Homework, Work in Progress, Reading)
- #2 Pencils (they do not need mechanical)
- Pens (black or blue ink is the only color accepted for work)
- Colored Markers, or red pens, for self grading. (Flair pens work great.)
- Dry Erase/white board markers and cleaning cloth (old socks work too!)
- Middle School Dictionary/Thesaurus for home use.
- Post-It Notes
- Zipped pencil holders (***no plastic containers, please!).
- Back pack (wheeled suggested)
***Colored pencils, crayons, scissors, etc. are good to have, but be aware that we do not use them often. They are not to be brought and used as play toys/distracters or they will be taken. Due to the shavings, we do not want small pencil sharpeners in class.
Classroom Wish List:
As we all know, budgets are growing increasingly tight. Classroom supplies regularly run low and in order to operate effectively, we would sincerely appreciate the following items throughout the year when/if you are able:
Donations for laser jet printer ink (HP 1505), photocopy paper, tissue, binder paper, graph paper, pencils, pens, whiteboard markers, flair markers, highlighters, student scissors, crayons, and post-it notes and of course, reading book donations from Scholastic.